My Little Pony Toy - DJ Pon-3 at Toy Fair 2012

Toy Fair 2012 is on and Hasbro has a great exhibit of the My Little Pony lineup for 2012. A picture of many of these toys was shared on the official My Little Pony facebook page and we found some better pictures of some individual ponies at the AllSpark facebook page.

My Little Pony Toy - Nightmare Moon @ Toy Fair 2012

Upcoming toys look great and include many show favourite characters like Nightmare Moon, The Great and Powerful Trixie, Zecora, DJ Pon-3, a White Princess Celestia, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, a rare male pony and many more. After last year’s lack lustre line up of toys which were already on the market, we see some great stuff now as Hasbro is making quite an effort to make show accurate toys that fans will enjoy.

Keep reading for pictures of toys we think fans will be the most interested in.

My Little Pony Toy - Glow in the dark Zecora at Toy Fair 2012

My Little Pony Toy - The Great and Powerful Trixie at Toy Fair 2012

My Little Pony Toy - White Princess Celestia at Toy Fair 2012

My Little Pony Toy - Shining Armor and Princess Cadence at Toy Fair 2012

My Little Pony Toy - Apple Bloom and Scootaloo at Toy Fair 2012

My Little Pony Toy - Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle at Toy Fair 2012

This entry was posted in My Little Pony, Toys and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Toy Fair 2012: Zecora, DJ Pon-3, White Celestia, Nightmare Moon, Trixie and more

1. Acire says:

I cant wait for these toys! I so need Zecora and Nightmare Moon!

2. Acire says:

I cant wait for these toys! I so need Zecora, Nightmare Moon, the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Trixie!

3. Tirey says:

I can’t wait. I will have to take out a loan, but I will buy them all. Zecora looks great and I can’t wait to have Princess Celestia and Nightmare Moon adding some royalty to my desk.

Thanks for the post.

4. DJ Sewerwolf says:

I NEED DJ PON-3 …or my life will not be complete ._. shall sit atop my controller while i DJ every Friday night! P.L.U.R.!!

5. DJ Artistict says:

ok,i need pon-3, evan though i dont collect the toys, but i think this once……..twice……….OK OK i probly will buy alot, thx for getting me into this!

6. Super Missile says:

Dear sweet Celestia. Moon, DJ, Trixie and Zecora. This is getting good and-…wait…they’re re-releasing the Celestia toy…with her ACTUAL colors?! Way to go Bronies! Brohoofs all around! =D

7. Evil Link says:

I KEEP THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN YET NOTHING HAPPENS!

8. Pingback: Let’s Hear It For the Creators | The Round Stable

9. The Crazed Pegasister says:

Oh my Brony. . . . I can’t believe I actually ordered the set with Trixie, Nightmare Moon, AND DJ Pon-3! CANNOT WAIT UNTIL IT COMES TO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!