Live My Little Pony Shows in Malls Across Canada!

Kidomo - My Little Pony live show in malls across Canada

Apologies for being a bit late to the game with this news of an ongoing mall tour “Treehouse Live” which has free live My Little Pony shows in malls across Canada. The pony costumes used in these live shows are quite remarkable.

Kidomo - Live My Little Pony Show - Applejack takes the stage

The tour is being put one by Kidomo. Check out their web site for more information about their My Little Pony tour as well as a schedule of mall appearances across Canada. You can also list your attendance to the event on facebook to let your friends know just how cool you are!

Keep reading to see if your city is one of the lucky ones to see this show!

Kidomo - My Little Pony Live show  - Rainbow Dash

Here’s a full run down of show times and locations:

Monday, Aug. 15 – Sunday, Aug. 21 Toronto, Ontario Place (1pm, 3pm & 5pm)

Friday, August 26 Windsor, Devonshire Mall (11am & 2pm)
Saturday, August 27 Windsor, Devonshire Mall (11am & 2pm)

Sunday, August 28 Chatham, Downtown Chatham Centre (1pm & 3pm)

Monday, August 29 Brantford, Lynden Park Mall (2pm & 6:30pm)
Tuesday, August 30 Brantford, Lynden Park Mall (11am & 2pm)

Wednesday, August 31 Toronto, Woodbine Centre (11am & 2pm)
Thursday, September 1 Toronto, Woodbine Centre (11am & 2pm)

Friday, September 2 Niagara Falls, Niagara Square (11am & 2pm)
Saturday, September 3 Niagara Falls, Niagara Square (11am & 2pm)

Sunday, September 4 Simcoe, Simcoe Town Centre (1pm & 3pm)

Saturday, September 10 Pickering, Pickering Town Centre (1pm & 3pm)
Sunday, September 11 Pickering, Pickering Town Centre (1pm & 3pm)

Tuesday, September 13 Etobicoke, Sherway Gardens (11am & 2pm)
Wednesday, September 14 Etobicoke, Sherway Gardens (11am & 2pm)

Friday, September 16 Brampton, Shoppers World (2pm & 6:30pm)
Saturday, September 17 Brampton, Shoppers World (1pm & 3:30pm)

Sunday, September 18 Toronto, The Brickworks (11am & 2pm)

Sunday, September 25 Thunder Bay, Intercity Shopping Centre (1pm & 3pm)
Monday, September 26 Thunder Bay, Intercity Shopping Centre (11am & 2pm)

Thursday, September 29 Edmonton, Londonderry Mall (11am & 2pm)
Friday, September 30 Edmonton, Londonderry Mall (11am & 2pm)
Saturday, October 1 Edmonton, Londonderry Mall (11am & 2pm)

Sunday, October 2 Calgary, Northland Village (1pm & 3pm)
Monday, October 3 Calgary, Northland Village (11am & 2pm)
Tuesday, October 4 Calgary, Northland Village (11am & 2pm)

Saturday, October 15 Richmond Hill, Hillcrest Mall (11am & 2pm)
Sunday, October 16 Richmond Hill, Hillcrest Mall (1pm & 3pm)

Thursday, October 20 Oshawa, Oshawa Centre (11am & 2pm)
Friday, October 21 Oshawa, Oshawa Centre (11am & 2pm)

Tuesday, October 25 Belleville, Quinte Mall (11am & 2pm)
Wednesday, October 26 Belleville, Quinte Mall (2pm & 6:30pm)

Thursday, October 27 Kingston, Cataraqui Town Centre (2pm & 6:30pm)
Friday, October 28 Kingston, Cataraqui Town Centre (11am & 2pm)

Saturday, October 29 Ottawa, St. Laurent Centre (11am & 2pm)
Sunday, October 30 Ottawa, St. Laurent Centre (11am & 2pm)

Friday, November 11 Toronto, Baby Time – MTCC (11am, 1pm & 3pm)
Saturday, November 12 Toronto, Baby Time – MTCC (11am, 1pm & 3pm)
Sunday, November 13 Toronto, Baby Time – MTCC (11am, 1pm & 3pm)

Sunday, November 20 Hamilton, LimeRidge Mall (1:30pm)

Saturday, November 26 London, Northland Mall (11am – 3pm)

Kidomo - My Little Pony live shows in malls across Canada

They’ll be in my town at the end of October and I’ll do my best to cover the event. This will not be the most embarrassing thing I do that weekend…

This entry was posted in My Little Pony and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Live My Little Pony Shows in Malls Across Canada!

1. Pingback: My Little Pony Live Show Review | Ponyville Gazette